Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Best Hiding Spot

I have a little brother who's 15 years old. In the last couple of years, he's gotten taller and stronger than me. With this growth spurt of his, I haven't been able to bully him around as much as I used to...although, I still do bully a great deal. So, when I take something of his and he wants it back, he can just physically over power me and take it...until today.

I took one of his sheets of paper that he needed for his homework. He needed it a great deal because he came chasing after me, and tried to take it from me. After a few minutes of wrestling, running, and then wrestling some more, I had a stroke of genius. I took that piece of paper, folded it a few times, put it in my bra, and said, "Come and get it."

Needless to say, my brother screamed like a girl and ran the other way.

Point for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Grish said...

So, I'm rolling on the floor lughing right now - I think I'm going to try that one with my brother, though his tactics are more along the lines of, you take something of mine, I take something of yours, or worse, he just hangs out with me, it's torture really.

11:19 p.m.  
Blogger Carly said...

ah, the bra trick, works (almost everytime)
on sisters, not so much.

your brother is just like mine but now i can manipulate him with my gender theories. muhahahaa

12:27 a.m.  
Blogger Ang said...

I have a brother who took great pleasure in torturing me, and often destroying my stuff. In my teens I learned the trick to make him leave the room, threaten to start undressing!! I only had to go as far as starting to lift my shirt and he would freak and leave!

7:55 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't have a brother, but i do have a little sister. one day i did that exact same thing to a guy friend of hers....a word of advice from the not-so-wise: your brother may stop, but his friends won't!

11:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home