Wednesday, July 06, 2005


Here's the front view of the machine! Again, on the left you see those white things...actually, you have a better view of them here. See how they look like a round comb? On the right you see the steering wheel, this is where I sit and continue to sit the whole time we're picking. At the bottom by the driver's seat, you see a garbage bag - inside that bag is a radio/cassette player that's hooked up to our machine. That radio is the only thing that keeps me sane and awake during the driving...oh and the pop I drink keeps me awake too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna know where the pic of you in your berry picking gettup is - it is an equally important part of the berry picking process

2:44 p.m.  
Blogger Elle said...

I have the pic of me in my berry picking gettup - it is far too scary to show.

10:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home