Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation

Each year, I participate in the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Run for the Cure. I have been doing so for about five years now.

This year, I have set a high fundraising target for myself. Most of the years, I've made between $150 to $200. The Run will be held on Sunday, October 2nd - I'm starting the fundraising early.

If you can, I would greatly appreciate your support by donating to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. I am going to try to raise as much $$ as I can!

Please support this great cause! If you can support me, please click here.

Donating online is quick, easy and secure. You can use a VISA, MasterCard or American Express.

Also, please forward this message onto anyone who could/would support me. I am going to make this my best fundraising year ever, and it can only be done with your support!

The money raised will go to fund breast cancer research, education and awareness programs across the country.

If you would like to participate in the Run for the Cure, you may do so by going to the CBCF website.

You have my heartfelt thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home