Sunday, May 22, 2005

Awesomely Pathetic

Part of a conversation I had with a good friend of mine:
*****
"Hey Loveleen"

"KAAAT! How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Headache. Ugh."

"Yuck"

"What have you been up to, Kat?"

"Not much, I've been working a bunch of overtime."

"Aah. That's always good for the heart."

"What have you been up to lately?"

"Absolutely nothing. How's that for an exciting life?"

"It's very exciting...just about as exciting as my overtime."

"Haha. We're pathetic. But I still love us."

"Me too. We're awesomely pathetic."

"Hey! I like that!!"
*****
And that is the story of how Awesomely Pathetic was born.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Batten said...

"Awesomely Pathetic", I like that. That's a term I should start using on myself.

12:47 p.m.  
Blogger Liam said...

My favourite was the "But I still love us" part. It's like a Disney movie with a happy ending.

7:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home