Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Done...Like Shit

My exam was at 2pm today. I drove over to TWU, parked my car, walked over to the parking meter, bought a ticket and started walking back towards my car.

"Excuse me!"

I look up and see this guy waving at me. As I'm wearing my dark sunglasses, I do a quick once over and see he's definitely easy on the eyes. I smile - at that very instant, I see myself: blue jeans, black t-shirt and my little brother's school zip up hoody (his school has uniforms...which, btw are way too big on me) and my hair flying all over the place...I look like shit - my smile falters. Why does this always have to happen to me?

"Do you know where the David Enarson building is?"

Oh how nice, he's looking for the same building I'm going to. He's probably writing an exam in the same room as me, too.

"Yeah," I say as I point towards the building, "It's that one. You writing a CSI exam?"

"Yeah, I am. What are you writing?" Just my bloody luck.

"CSC #2. You?"

"CPH. My name's Travis, by the way."

"Loveleen. Nice to meet you Travis."

"You too, Loveleen. Cool name."

"Thanks."

We had a pretty good conversation on our way to our exam room. He was a nice guy...why did I have to look like shit? I'm sure there's a conspiracy against me.

On the plus side, the exam went really well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I've come to the conclusion that yoiu have blogged more int his past week or so that in the past month - wchih means you were definately studying for some sort of exam. Glad to hear that part 2 went well.

Grish

1:57 a.m.  
Blogger Carly said...

good job chickie! now you can e-mail me at work and keep me busy.

6:12 a.m.  
Blogger Carly said...

oh god, i'm at work and there is nothing to do.

7:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home