Sunday, September 18, 2005

Meet My New Boyfriend

I have a boyfriend. He makes me feel wonderful and awful all at the same time.

At times, when I go see him I feel light, happy, and sexy. Other times, I feel more hurt and pain than I have ever felt before.

Stress? It's virtually gone when I'm with him. He's made me feel parts of myself that I never knew were there.

We try to see each other every night, but with my hectic work schedule we only get to see each other a few times a week. I know he doesn't like that, sometimes I crave him so badly that I hate not being able to see him either. Other times I hate him so much that I don't want to go see him at all, but I go see him as we made plans...and I end up having a better time than I thought I would.

Such a confusing relationship we have. I don't know what to make of it. I've been thinking of breaking it off, but I've been told that I should give it another three months.

I suspect he's cheating on me...with my best friend. When she talks about her boyfriend, the relationship mirrors my own (although, it seems as if she hates hers more than I hate mine). In fact, even her boyfriend's name is the same as mine. But since I started seeing him first, I feel he's more mine than hers.

Meet my new boyfriend...his name is (the) Gym.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liam said...

AGH!!!

I guess I should've suspected something when you said he makes you feel wonderful AND awful!

4:36 p.m.  
Blogger Carly said...

very funny.
hahaha
you had me going cuz you didn't mention this gentleman on friday nite,

6:13 p.m.  
Blogger Ang said...

that dirty bugger....how is he managing from Taiwan to Candada??

9:26 a.m.  
Blogger Ang said...

yeah, that would be Canada....

12:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home