Saturday, September 24, 2005

hoops&yoyo

I was recently sent a Hallmark e-card from one of my staff members. It is hilarious! Hallmark has an e-card collection called hoops&yoyo. Click here to see it!

**sigh** I have an exam on Tuesday. I should be studying right now, but instead I'm wasting away precious studying time by browsing the net. I know that on Monday night I'll be freaking out because I haven't studied enough...but I just never learn. I'm going to go try and study now.

Update: Ok, that link up there doesn't work. Click here to see it for real. Sorry.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

there is an error with the card....booo
send me one

3:38 p.m.  
Blogger Elle said...

Thanks cranberry. I've put in another link...and I've also sent you a card!

5:17 p.m.  
Blogger Liam said...

Ahh the joys of net-surfing and blogging during exams. I started my blog during exam week of April this year. What are you studying?

12:39 a.m.  
Blogger Elle said...

I'm studying for my Canadian Securities (licensing for work). It's a self directed study course, with two exams. Wrote the first one last month, writing the second one on Tues.

12:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home