Saturday, October 01, 2005

Bright Futures

As I was writing an e-mail to a good friend of mine, I had a bit of an epiphany. Here's that part of the e-mail:

"When we're 40-something, well established in our careers and/or families, we'll sit down together have some tea and reminisce about the old days when we were 20-somethings and how crazy and stupid we were. Then as we laugh our heads off, we'll realize that we're still crazy and stupid...and move onto the next crazy and stupid thing to talk about. Wow...our future looks a lot like our present, eh?

Bright futures, indeed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

come to coquitlam and drink copious amounts of coffee with me. i need a grish-ish fix!

10:34 p.m.  
Blogger Elle said...

I need a Grish fix too. You avail today?? (Sunday)

1:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a Grish Fix too!!!! Now what?

8:37 a.m.  
Blogger Carly said...

alas, i have to check out some apartments and do my radio show at SFU.

9:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home