Monday, February 13, 2006

Sweet Thing

I'm sitting at my desk at work, and the phone starts to ring. I'm in the middle of saying something to one of my colleagues, but I glance over at the phone anyway. I see and recognize the number on my display, it's T's fiancé's cell phone. Hm. He's calling her at work...I hope everything's ok. As soon as I'm finished, I quickly turn around to pick up the phone before it flips over to voicemail but he had hung up. I decide to dial his number back, and here's how the conversation went:

"Hey Sweet Thing."

"Uh. Actually this isn't your Sweet Thing, it's her manager. Would you like to talk to your Sweet Thing?"

"Hahaha. Yes please. Sorry Luv."

"It's ok. I'll go get her for you."

I began my next morning's meeting with this story. Another spouse contributing to my morning meeting!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do your co-workers know that not only do their spouses contribute to the morning mmetings, but they also provide amusement to the general bloggin world?

Go sweet thing!~

8:01 p.m.  
Blogger Elle said...

Heehee. No, they don't know that! In fact, no one at works knows I have a blog...and we're definitely keeping it that way.

8:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home