Sunday, December 04, 2005

Noteworthy

My best friend Rae and I went shopping at the local mall today. Since it was snowing, we decided to park in the underground parking. Rae drives a 2005 Ford Mustang GT - she absolutely adores her car and absolutely deplores the poles that are in underground parking lots (don't get me wrong, the girl can drive and park). So, she decided to take two parking spots to park her car - we weren't going to be in the actual mall for long, and there was plenty of parking available all around us so we didn't think much of it. We went into the mall and had a great time.

A short while later, we're walking back to Rae's car and we see a man (in his mid-30s) leaning over Rae's car and sticking something under her windshield wipers. He looked up and saw us coming, Rae smiled and waved at him, and the poor man had the dear in the headlights look...he got caught leaving a nasty note! Anyway, he jumps back into his Mercedes, which he left idling in the middle of the parking garage, and parked it three spots down. THREE spots down! Rae is laughing her head off, and I'm shaking my head thinking this man has way too much time on his hands. The note read:

"You fucking asshole you're lucky I didn't bring my truck today."

Rae and I are having a total blast! This man must've thought it was another man he was leaving the note for - and he must've been totally shocked to see a blonde walk towards the car! After reading the note, Rae blew him a kiss! I'm sure the poor man felt very sheepish. And after he went into the mall, we left a note on his windshield:

"Nice car, hope your truck is equally as impressive. xoxo." - (all the "i"s were dotted with hearts!)

heehee. I would've loved to have seen is face when he got the note. I'm hoping he got a good laugh. We sure did!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

brilliant - bloody brilliant!

6:08 p.m.  
Blogger Grish said...

I love it - that's soo classic of you two - always having episodes. I recall something about locking keys in a car last time..... hehehe

k, who leaves a note on someones car, gets caught doing it, and parks THREE spots away. gotta love that too.

was he moderately cute at least?

1:40 a.m.  
Blogger Elle said...

Well, he wasn't bad on the eyes. It was just that he was married with a young kid...who he had in a carseat in the back of his car that day! I'm almost positive he was driving his wife's car, which is why he had the "my truck" comment on Rae's car.

10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Carly said...

Today is the International Day to End Violence Against Women. Today I appreciate all the women in my life.

I send love to all and thoughts of hope to those in abusive situations. Through loving ourselves fully we love others.

Speaking out about abusive behavior brings us all closer to love.

11:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home