Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Oh. My.

A little background before I start this blog. My little brother Andy, and my cousins Jimmy & Prabh are all 15 yrs old. One was born in January, the next one was born in February and the third one was born in March (all their mom's are sisters, and Andy's & Jimmy's dads are brothers). These are "my boys".

All three of my boys go to the same school. At their school, every student gets a laptop. For this laptop, all students and parents have to sign agreement forms saying they will not do anything outside of their school district's rules, etc. There is also rent for the laptops that needs to be paid. At the beginning of the school year, the parents hand over post-dated cheques that cover the entire school year's laptop rent. If you don't hand in all the cheques, you don't get the laptop. All of this was written in the agreement forms...that the students read and signed.

Here is a recent chat I had with Jimmy (aka Jimbob, Jimp, Jimster, Jimboboreena, Jimbola...the list of nicknames is endless). I found it so hilarious, that I saved the chat and just copied & pasted to this blog entry. That's right folks, this is word for word Jimmy action. No editing on Luv's part. Enjoy:

Luvish says: hi jimp
Luvish says: finished your homework?

Jimmy says: what homework
Jimmy says: lol

Luvish says: you didn't have any?

Jimmy says: not that i know of lol

Luvish says: niiice!
Luvish says: how's your new laptop?
Luvish says: are you on it now?

Jimmy says: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jimmy says: ask andy
Jimmy says: i am too sad to talk

Luvish says: andy's in the washroom.
Luvish says: what happened??
Luvish says: tell me!!!

Jimmy says: i am too sad
Jimmy says: i am in depression

Luvish says: WHAT HAPPENED?
Luvish says: TELL ME NOW!

Jimmy says: i
Jimmy says: i
Jimmy says: i.. i. iii... i...
Jimmy says: n.. ne. .. n . nn n...n nn.
Jimmy says: oooh it's too horrible to say!

Luvish says: oh jimbob. just tell me honey.

Jimmy says: the pain !
Jimmy says: the suffering!
Jimmy says: THE HORROR!
Jimmy says: i am technologyless!
Jimmy says: i feel like ugh the cave man!

Luvish says: (LOL!) Oh you poor poor baby.

Jimmy says: if you want to hear why
Jimmy says: do not ask me

Luvish says: So...what was the reason that you didn't get your laptop?

Jimmy says: for i have done enough talking for a day
Jimmy says: any more might stop my feeble heart


- - At this point, I go and ask Andy to find out what happened. Drama Queen Jimmy would've just kept going with the dreadful and the sorrow and would've never told me why he didn't get his laptop. Here's what transpired after I found out why - -

Luvish says: you were an idiot...AND you only paid for September...you didn't pay for the rent on the laptop for the full year! Did you not read?

Jimmy says: read?
Jimmy says: read what?

Luvish says: read the agreement forms.
Luvish says: SIGN the agreements?
Luvish says: & forms?

Jimmy says: oh i just signed them
Jimmy says: and then got my dad to sign them
Jimmy says: I didn’t read them
Jimmy says: time was of the essence

Luvish says: don't you know that you should read before you sign anything?

Jimmy says: amazing race season 8 was on tv!
Jimmy says: well if andy signed it i knew it was safe

Luvish says: so, if andy jumped off the bridge...it's safe to jump off the bridge?

Jimmy says: yup!
Jimmy says: but if someone else did it i wouldn't follow

Luvish says: oh. my.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grish said...

How Melodramatic! The Devastation of it all! All I have to say is that brothers aren't the only "idiots". I think the word is all-encompassing, suitable for addressing cousins and any other male family members, as well as a few female ones ;)

I love it!!! - Keep the posts soming as I don't often get to hear the idiot stories, at least not as much as I used to.

BTW, if you jumped off a bridge I would too, but only because it is you, no one else. hahahaha just kidding

2:01 a.m.  
Blogger Carly said...

luv, i am soooo bored at work.
boooo. we need coffee

9:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home