Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hips Don't Lie

It was the end of a long work day and two of our more, ahem, experienced (read: senior) colleagues were attempting to complete a work project together. As I was doing my own end of day stuff, I couldn't help but overhear their conversation - and they sounded like two bickering old ladies.

"What? How is this supposed to be?"

"Isn't it supposed to be that?"

"I can't see that! How can that be?"

"I don't know! Isn't this right?!"

I was killing myself laughing! Once those two realized why I was laughing, they started laughing away as well! It got to a point where we were all laughing so much we were having a hard time breathing.

Later on, when the laughter had died down and we were all back to finishing off our day's work, one of the ladies above exclaimed,

"Oh I shouldn't have laughed so hard. I hurt my hip!"

Uncontrollable laughter ensued.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaclyn_Rose said...

Awww, I miss those two! Always a good laugh at the weirdest things with them!

8:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home