Saturday, July 08, 2006

Grishma on a High

In a bid to be healthier, my friend Grishma gave up pop quite some time ago. Today she decided to go and get her self a slurpee (sic?)...a Coca Cola slurpee. On any normal day she is a handful to handle (which is ok because I'm usually right there with her in the handful to handle department!) but today, with the caffeine and sugar roaring through her veins, she was much much more than a handful. She called me on her way home from work. Here is a snippet of our telephone conversation...to clarify, it wasn't a two sided conversation...this is Grishma doing all the talking.

"I have to go say hello to my grandmother now."

"I don't know what the hell I'm going to say to her."

"She's going to think I'm on crack."

"She doesn't even know what crack is."

I am praying that Grishma's family survives her antics tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

grish is not okay.
i spoke to her on the phone and she was shaking due to the caffeine.
i worry for her.
while i am not a praying person, this may change things.

4:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home