Monday, September 25, 2006

Can't Think

Mondays are my regular days off from work. As I had quite a hectic week & weekend, I had decided to sleep in his morning. At 8am my cell phone starts to ring. I open my eyes to see who's calling - it's Grish. Inwardly groaning, I pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey"

"What are you doing up so early?"

"Well. I have to take my grandma to her manicure & pedicure so I decided I'd get up early and hang out for a bit."

"Oh."

"So what are you doing today?"

"Sleeping!"

"I know that. What are you doing later today?"

"Don't know. Can't think past sleeping."

"Haha. Alright how about this, you give me a call after you've had your sleep."

"Ok. Bye."

And of course, I could not go back to sleep.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's unfortunate......

10:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's unfortunate.....

10:50 a.m.  
Blogger Carly said...

so did you call her back?

finish your stories!

10:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a problem. i can't remember my blog password...or account name. HELP!

7:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home