Friday, October 20, 2006

Tight Pants/High Maintenance/Waste of Time

One of my counterparts from another office e-mailed me last week. Her and I send e-mails back and forth every now and then. What's great is that if she's ever in a bind for employees, I'm able to send her someone to work the shifts she needs and vice versa. Here are two of the most recent e-mails I've received from her:

To: Luv
From: Wynde
Subject: short fat crabby bum

You knew who it was before you even opened the email, right!!! Apparently that girl that we had tentatively signed up for our office, doesn't want to come this way.

I LOVE MY JOB !!!!!!!!!!

Is your girl still available on those days, or do you have anybody else that is available. We have posted a casual position for here , but you know how long that takes. i am away tomorrow, and back on friday

thanks a million
- - -

The next day, I received the following:

To: Luv
From: Wynde
Subject: CRAZY WOMAN

Hi Loveleen................ I am certified nuts.............. I just wanted to let you know that the other office has offered a girl to come over and cover for us on the 24th 25th and 26th........... I am going to hire an older lady, rather than these young girls, that can't make up their minds, what color to dye their hair, or if their pants are tight enough

thanks a million, and talk to you soon
- - -

And I agree with her! Young employees are much higher maintenance than the older ones! They're always having a personal dilemma that they MUST share with you...regardless of whether or not you want to know about it...and 95% of the time it doesn't have anything to do with work. Then they break a nail and can't come into work for three days. Total waste of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home